Pure Executive “Pure” provides you access to www.pureexecutive.com (the “Website”) in order to help you at every stage of the recruitment process and offer you other specialist services.
Where Pure introduces candidates by telephone, postal mail or e-mail for a temporary assignment or employment with our clients the introductions will be subject to our standard Terms of Business as applicable.
The purpose of this Website is to educate interested parties about Pure and its professional services.
Use of this Website
You will not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- To post or transmit any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals
- To post or transmit on the Website inaccurate, incomplete or false information (including in the case of candidates, biographical information about yourself and/or information about your ability to work in the United Kingdom or elsewhere)
- To post or transmit on the Website any libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material
- To post or transmit on the Website any material which contains any virus or other disabling devices which interferes or may interfere with the operation of the Website; or which alters or deletes any information which you have no authority to alter or delete; or which overloads the Website by spamming or flooding it
- To use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, or otherwise damage the operation of this Website
- To take any action that affects Pure' reputation or that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others
- To encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law; or carry out such conduct yourself
Pure in its sole discretion shall determine your compliance with the above and shall have the right to prevent you from using the Website and/or to delete from the Website immediately and without prior notice any material that it deems not to comply or to be objectionable for any reason. Pure shall co-operate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Pure to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of the above.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained within this Website is clear, accurate, easy to use and updated regularly. However, we can’t make any representations or give any warranties or guarantees that this is the case. We don't accept any liability for any loss or damage caused by any use of, or reliance on, the information on this Website, or any errors or omission in the content.
In addition, all information provided on this Website is provided for general information only.
Misuse of this website
You must not use this Website in any way that causes or is likely to cause the Website and/or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or otherwise interfered with. In particular you must use this Website for legitimate purposes only. You must not use it in connection with any fraudulent or unlawful activity.
You must not or allow any other person to:
- Disassemble any part of the Website or its content or any software used in connection with the Website
- Misuse this Website by hacking or sending or distributing multiple unsolicited junk emails or messages, chain letters or otherwise disrupt the service of the networks through which we have access
- Use this Website for any commercial, profit-making or re-sale purposes, except so far as this is reasonably required as a Pure member. This includes systematic extraction or re-use of any part of a service or its content
- Gain unauthorised access to this Website, the server on which this Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to this Website
- Attack this Website by attempting to prevent it from working, or by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful
By doing or attempting to do any of the acts listed above you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We'll report any breach of this Act to the relevant law enforcement authorities. We'll also co-operate with those authorities by letting them know your identity.
In the event of a breach or a suspected breach we have the right to issue a warning against you. We also have the right to limit your use of this Website immediately, either temporarily or permanently. A court may ask you to pay fines and penalties. In criminal cases, you may also face a prison sentence.
Changes to these terms and the website
We may revise these terms at any time without notice by updating this Website. You should check this Website from time to time to review the current terms. Your use of this Website following any such changes will be viewed as your acceptance of the revised terms. Certain parts of these terms may be overruled by specific legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website.
We may also update the pages of, and information on, the Website from time to time. We don’t guarantee that any of the content on our site is up-to-date or free from errors or omissions.
Pure, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this website), and the directors, employees or shareholders of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, all indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any direct loss of income, profits, sales, revenues, business, goodwill, data, or loss or damage arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in any way or in connection with:
- This Website
- The use, inability to use or the results of use of this website
- Any reliance on any content displayed on our site
- Any websites linked to this website or the material on such websites
- Your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website
- Viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website
- Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977)
- Misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter
- Any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under English law
- You agree to financially cover us against all losses, liabilities, costs, damages and/or expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, including any damages awarded against us under any court judgment, or as may be reasonably agreed to be paid by us in settlement of any claim in connection with your breach of these terms, including:
- Any claim by any third party as a result of your breach of these terms
- Any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with your breach of these terms
Pure Resourcing Solutions Limited, The Workspace, Pioneer Court, Vision Park, Histon, Cambridge, CB24 9PT
Registration Number: 04497007