Regional Director – East of England
Driving commercial and operational excellence
Head Office - Suffolk
Exciting Regional Director opportunity leading the East of England business of this award-winning, people focused multi-site UK design and property consultancy business with excellent ESG credentials.
Poised for growth and diversification, this role reports to the Managing Director and is pivotal to delivering the strategy to help scale the business with responsibility for a large regional team, based in vibrant, modern offices in Suffolk. As a division of a larger, ambitious and innovative Group, our client is looking to appoint an individual with previous Business Development and Project Management leadership experience specifically from within the property design and build sector, with a track record of driving profitable growth. Skilled at developing and motivating high performing, quality driven teams, this is an excellent opportunity an individual who can build open and collaborative strategic relationships that inspire trust and confidence in the Concertus vision, and the wider Vertas group, for future delivery and transformation.
- Develop and deliver high quality, profitable business growth strategies with clients across the East of England.
- Develop strong business relationships with existing and new clients, exploring strategic business development opportunities including joint ventures and acquisitions.
- Lead, develop and empower a high performing management team to include: Project Management, Building Services, Architecture, Estates and Development, Structural and Civil, Design, BIM, Cost.
- Oversee all operations and business activities in the Region to ensure they deliver to contractual timeframes, budgets, compliance and quality standards.
- Ensure effective sales forecasting, budgeting, and planning processes to support business objectives and financial targets.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives, leveraging data and analytics to optimize performance and enhance operational efficiency.
- Drive the ESG agenda and NetZero targets.
- Commercial and operational leadership experience from the property design, build and solutions sector – East of England experience would be beneficial.
- Demonstrated track record of driving profitable growth through strategic business development and relationship building, stakeholder management, effective budgeting and cost control.
- Collaborative and inclusive leadership skills, with the ability to support the Managing Director and motivate a diverse commercial organisation.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong business acumen and financial understanding, with experience in budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis.
- Member of a relevant professional body i.e. RICS, CABE, CIAT, CIOB, CIEEM