An exceptional opportunity in Suffolk to join one of the regions leading businesses in a newly created post.
Having gone through a period of sustained growth and investment, this is a superb opportunity for an experience Marketing Director.
This role will support, develop and lead a team of 12 in all areas of marketing but with a clear focus on development of brand.
The business are quickly diversifying and moving into B2C markets from predominantly B2B so were looking for someone with strong brand, retail and consumer experience with a hands on approach.
Duties will include:
Develop and lead a brand strategy, roadmap and budget across the group, internationally. Operating across B2B and D2C channels
Marketing Department Leadership:
- Lead, develop and inspire the marketing team to deliver great standards across the marketing mix
- Be a passionate advocate for a ‘digital first’ approach – upskilling the team and encouraging a shift in mind-set towards omni-channel delivery
- Development of a digital strategy and roadmap
- Role model effective collaborative working across all areas of the business
- Management of third party suppliers and leading comms strategy and design
- Further development of the ecommerce site to achieve sustained sales and profit growth and deliver high levels of end to end customer satisfaction
- Creation and delivery of impactful, captivating social media strategy
- Development of search strategy and budget when appropriate
- Be a digital marketing innovator, who actively seeks out new technologies to create an exceptional online experience
- Seek out new affiliate partnerships that can help extend the brand and product range
- Support the new brand identity, ensuring it’s consistently embedded in all operations and the customer journey
- Develop opportunities for brand extension through digital and traditional route's
- Develop the customer experience to create a prominent destination for users/customers
- Establish and implement marketing strategies which help deliver the commercial goals of the business, working in close partnership with Operations
- Development of an annual programme of promotions and activities at company, category and product levels, with the flexibility to respond to market trends and weekly business needs
- Evolve our approach to in-store marketing, promotions, direct marketing and point of sale
- Accomplished digital marketing and brand leader with a track record in retail/FMCG
- Digital expertise with demonstrable achievements in web and e-commerce
- Experience in utilising CRM to drive targeted marketing communications
- Innovative and curious mind-set, committed to continuous improvement to the customer journey
- Strategic leadership with a hands on approach
- Adept at building effective relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Results focused with ability to work at pace
- Empathy with customers and an affinity with the creation of great customer experiences
- Brand savvy and commercially aware
- Experienced in the selection and management of marketing, brand and PR agencies
- Able to move adeptly between strategic and trading agendas within the business
This is a opportunity not to be missed!