We’re supporting one of the regions fastest growing companies, Vanilla Electronics part of the Techpoint Group, in recruiting a Managing Director. Reporting to the Group CEO you will have full P&L responsibility with a focus on driving performance across all areas of the business to improve EBIT. You will create and execute a strategic plan which delivers sustainable growth. You will provide leadership to the management team (ops, supply chain, finance, commercial, group led matrix reports), and work collaboratively to drive profitable growth, maintain the highest standards across operations & supply chain, and provide industry leading customer service.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering sustainable growth through developing and implementing company strategies for operational improvements, and new sales.
- Working with the sales teams to identify new business opportunities, new markets, and work closely with existing customers to deliver more solutions.
- Developing and reviewing key performance metrics to ensure the business is meeting its objectives.
- Working with operations to deliver continuous improvement programmes ensuring budget objectives are met alongside providing outstanding customer service.
- Working with the supply chain teams to deliver cost effective solutions across procurement whilst managing appropriate stock levels and risk.
- Overseeing employment, professional development, and investment in training to ensure the business can meet its obligations and deliver outstanding customer service.
- Continually focusing on employee engagement and developing a culture of continuous improvement seeking marginal gains across everything the company does.
The role requires an individual with a background of driving profitable growth, performance, and increased productivity within a quality focused electronics supply chain environment. The successful candidate will have previous experience owning the P&L from either a commercial role, or similar Managing Director position. You will have a commercial mindset with strong financial management skills. Personality traits to include a blend of professionalism, high emotional intelligence, authenticity, and a passion for developing people.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead a forward looking, profitable company within a successful and rapidly growing Group. You will receive a competitive basic salary, bonus, and share options.
Pure Executive are the exclusive retained recruitment partners for this appointment. If you meet the above criteria and are motivated by the opportunity, please apply for the role or contact Tom Earl, Director, for further information.