A superb newly created opportunity for one of the regions leading and rapidly expanding FMCG businesses.
This position will lead the groups technology functions with a broad remit, and as part of the senior management team. Due to continued growth and success the business is investing heavily in IT & Technology making this an extremely exciting time to join.
Details as follows:
Overall responsibility for developing the group IT, data & cyber security strategies in the UK and Europe, ensuring that all systems are in place to support strategic objectives and operations.
Core Business Responsibilities:
- IT Infrastructure
- Data, BI & reporting
- Performance Management
- Systems Strategy & Management - ERP/CRM
- Project Delivery
- Business Planning
- Security & Risk
- Business Information and Application Development
- Policies and Processes
- People and leadership
- Outstanding knowledge of FMCG related IT systems
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT management
- Experience of leading major IT system implementations and related change management
- Experience of developing and implementing data strategies
- Good understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to develop and implement strategies and plans to help a business reach its goals
- Good all-round business understanding
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good communication and people skills to enable effective working across business functions
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hold excellent knowledge of the upcoming and ongoing trends in the IT sector
The role offers some hybrid working alongside time at their state of the art site close to the A14 near Huntingdon/St Ives.
Please contact Scott Woodrow at Pure for all the details.