Pure Executive have been exclusively engaged to recruit a high calibre Interim Finance Director for an existing client based in Chelmsford, Essex.
You will need to be an experienced Finance Director that has a background of high growth SME’s as our client are about to go through a period of sustained growth.
Our client is private equity backed and therefore we are looking for someone that has operated in a PE environment.
The position of Finance Director has three clear purposes:
- To ensure the business is run in a compliant way and that the finance function has strong controls and processes
- Provide sound financial advice, guidance and challenge to the executive board and the senior management team
- Build and deliver a variety of first-class financial reporting at board level
Skills, Knowledge and Experience: -
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Significant experience in a similar level Finance Director role
- SME / privately owned small business experience
- Private Equity background
- Ability to challenge at board level and be hands on
For a confidential conversation please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Executive in Chelmsford, Essex.