IT & Digital Manager
Norfolk/ Hybrid Working
Circa £62,000 + Package
I am delighted to be supporting South Norfolk and Broadland District Council in the key appointment of a new IT & Digital Manager, who will play a key part of their current project and programme delivery in the IT and Digital function.
The Council provides services that make a real difference to the lives of the people in South Norfolk and Broadland. From collecting your bin every week and supporting families who fall on hard times, to securing multi-million-pound investment to grow the businesses and jobs in South Norfolk and Broadland.
South Norfolk and Broadland District Council are currently investing heavily in an ambitious programme of work to modernise and optimise their technology to aid the delivery of transformation initiatives. In a nutshell, they aim to leverage modern technology to deliver first class customer service, use data to inform service design and enable a truly agile workforce. The recent roll out of Microsoft Office 365, coupled with the modernisation of their IT network has laid solid foundations, but they are not finished yet. An exciting programme with plenty of opportunity to lead, shape and influence their digital transformation agenda is on offer.
As the Head of IT & Digital you will act as the strategic lead to ensure the effective use and application of technology to support strategic objectives. Championing a pragmatic approach to the creation and adoption of an enterprise architecture framework.
- To lead the ICT and Digital team ensuring that the resources, technical solutions,plans and budgets are managed effectively to provide a high-quality, responsive service.
- Lead the development, review, and implementation of ICT operational policies and procedures in respect of mobile working, data security, data quality, information security, ICT disaster recovery and ICT communications.
- Be the lead for the ICT and Digital team, including the direct line management of the Transformation Manager and Infrastructure & IT Business Support Manager.
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with key service leads across the business, public sector stakeholders and external partners.
- Build a customer-focused, progressive, and forward-thinking ICT and Digital team, with an exceptional reputation throughout the organisation.
I am looking for an experienced senior IT professional, who understands, and is passionate about IT. You will have demonstrable experience with cloud technologies (Azure,365) – You will be required to get hands on when needed and be the lead for all major transformation programmes, with clear project/ programme management experience.
What’s on offer:
In return you will receive a competitive salary, market leading pension, the opportunity to work your hours flexibly to improve your work life balance. In this position you will also receive an excellent rewards scheme which includes major discounts in high street shops, restaurants, cycle to work scheme, car lease scheme and more!
This position is not only an excellent challenge and opportunity for the right individual but offers the successful candidate real job satisfaction – Do you want to improve our local community and make real change?
If so, please contact Henry Dawson at Pure Resourcing Solutions or click APPLY!