Pure Executive have been retained to deliver the new appointment of a Group Finance Director who will work with the Board to deliver growth. The business has ambitious strategic plans, to which you will contribute and help secure funding for growth, with a preference towards private equity.
This is an established privately owned company who operate in a fast paced sector with exciting opportunities in front of them. They sit on sound financial footings with a loyal customer base and industry leading products / services.
- Contribute at Board level, always acting as a leader focused on achieving strategic goals, improving EBIT, and delivering long term growth and sustainability. At all times focus on a supportive people culture developing, engaging, and rewarding employees.
- Lead the finance team to deliver strong financial reporting, decision support, and improved data quality, at the same time focus on a strong governance and control framework.
- Continually develop management information to drive profitable growth, improve working capital, spot opportunities to improve performance, and mitigate risk. Review customer profitability and supply chain performance.
- Improve systems and data quality across finance and all parts of the business. Use the latest technology to ensure the Group has the requisite controls, systems, and infrastructure to support future growth.
- Work alongside the MD and Board seeking out new commercial opportunities, work through ROI and make recommendations to the board on the appropriate investment.
- Manage planning processes, budgeting and forecasting. Manage costs and working capital.
- Lead on financing plans, M&A, and organisational design.
- Identify and recommend potential operation efficiencies. Make improvements to working practices and procedures.
- Investor relations and managing all external advisor relationships.
- Qualified Accountant with experience gained in a similar role.
- Natural leader of people with excellent managerial and motivational skills.
- Board experience and proven track record contributing to strategy.
- Strong systems knowledge with the ability to transform systems and data to help drive performance.
- Previous experience of private equity or fast growth environments would be advantageous, it is essential you can evidence financing for growth.
- Track record improving EBIT through commercial deals and managing operational efficiencies.
- You will have strong stakeholder management skills with high levels of emotional intelligence.
- Strong communicator and presentation skills.
This position is being managed by Tom Earl of Pure Executive who are retained to deliver this assignment.