Pure Executive have been retained exclusively to search for an inspirational finance leader to take up the role of Group Finance Director for our client based in Stansted, Essex.
Our client is a market leading organisation and highly successful group.
The role is a strategic partner within the group’s leadership team. You will have the courage to challenge business decisions and be a true business partner, but at the same time, manage a medium size finance team.
You will contribute to the strategic vision of the company as part of the senior leadership team and have ownership of finance, IT and purchasing. Whilst you operate at board level you will also have the ability to dip down into the detail when needed.
Your skill set will span financial management / controls, operational management, people leadership / development, company secretarial duties, etc.
What we’re looking for: -
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified Accountant
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a Finance Director
- Ideal sector experience would be manufacturing or distribution
- Experience of working within a multi-currency environment
- Natural team leader and someone who can act as a mentor
- Adaptable, robust and someone who can challenge in an intelligent manor
- Motivated to drive and improve performance both financially and culturally
For a confidential conversation please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Executive in Chelmsford, Essex.