Pure Executive are delighted to be working in exclusive partnership with TMJ Interiors Ltd to appoint an exceptional new Finance Director to the Board.
With over 40 years’ experience, TMJ are a multi-award winning and highly accredited, specialist Tier 1 joinery contractor based in Bildeston, Suffolk with an additional office in London. The TMJ brand is synonymous with expert craftmanship, innovative design and the highest quality. Working on some of the UK’s most challenging yet rewarding projects, TMJ has vast experience in the commercial, residential and specialist fit out markets working on projects including 10 Downing Street, Windsor Castle, the 2012 London Olympics, Bloomberg HQ and Microsoft's flagship store.
As the business continues to grow, this is an exciting time to join in this pivotal role, adding value through your depth of financial stewardship skills. Working as a trusted advisor to the Owner/Managing Director and Executive leadership team, this is a fantastic opportunity to blend your strategic planning skills with operational delivery leading a close finance team, as well as HR and IT. The ideal candidate will promote a proactive business partnering approach across the company, leading with an inclusive coaching and mentoring style whilst driving a culture of high-performance, quality and innovation.
- Fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with strong technical and commercial accounting skills
- Proven track record of leading profitable, sustainable growth within a medium-large enterprise
- A collaborative team player, who will inspire, motivate and develop others
- The ability to work at pace, delivering clear, concise, and insightful financial reporting to drive performance and decision making
- Strong financial modelling and risk planning skills, with previous M&A experience being beneficial
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, and the gravitas to influence at Board level
- Strong emotional intelligence, with the ability to appropriately challenge and be challenged
For a confidential discussion about this exciting new opportunity, contact Jodie Woodrow at Pure Executive. Only applications made via Pure Executive will be considered