This high profile role sits within a business which is recognised for developing and caring for their staff, and who are focused on providing outstanding service to their customers. The Board’s determination in providing a service led culture has delivered significant growth and brand recognition. The company is financially robust, led by an ambitious Board focused on investing for sustainable growth.
The leadership team are forward thinking and have ambition, energy, and confidence in their offering. As such, they are looking for a like-minded, and commercially focused Finance Director to support their continued success long into the future.
You will be responsible for the overall control of the company’s Finance function delivering shareholder confidence in the company’s financial robustness. You will ensure that the long-term interests of shareholders, colleagues and customers are secured. You will also be responsible for IT and Business Systems, ensuring systems support business operations.
This is a key Board position with accountabilities including:
- Counsel to the Board on all financial matters
- Provide leadership to a large finance team
- Delivery of accurate, timely, and compliant reporting and audits
- Continually evolve processes, business systems, IT infrastructure, controls, and business insights
- Working with the Board implementing strategic projects, both within the finance department and across the business ensuring added value, whilst also managing risk
- Acting as the strategic financial partner to both the main Board and Exec Board by providing quality advice, challenge, insight, reports and analysis, and ensure the Finance team support other managers in the same way
- Ensuring that capital investments are financially robust and shareholder investment is protected and enhanced
- Leading negotiations with the company’s insurances and other service providers
- Financial due diligence and integration of acquisitions
The successful candidate will be solutions led with strong integrity. You will be conscientious, diligent, and always put the interests of the company, colleagues, and customers first. You will enjoy and thrive in a people-led culture, where you can positively influence the long-term and continued success of this outstanding company.
Depending on experience, the salary will be £140,000 - £160,000 + Car + Bonus + Potential for LTIP. An average week will see you at the head office three to four times, with one or two days at home or at events, with customers etc.
For more information, or to have a confidential discussion about the role and your suitability, please apply or contact Tom Earl, Director at Pure Executive.