Pure Executive, a division of recruitment specialists Pure, delivers Executive search across the East of England. We use our in-depth market knowledge, extensive networks and long-term business relationships to support SMEs, Not-For-Profit and listed organisations identify the right leaders for their teams from across the UK, and beyond. We are trusted for delivering board, senior leadership, non-executive and chair positions whether it be for succession planning, M&A activity, growth, turnaround, diversification, or wholesale change.
Having experienced significant yr on yr growth with ambitious future plans, we are now looking to expand our team by recruiting an Executive Search Resourcer to join us. Aligned to our core values of quality, teamwork and innovation you will have the opportunity to work in collaboration with a team of highly experienced Search Consultants and be part of Pure’s overall Graduate Programme. Combining your relationship building skills, with data analysis, candidate research and report writing you will play a pivotal role in ensuring we continue to support organisations across the region to appoint the best leaders whilst evolving our inhouse search capability. Progression is part of this role with the opportunity to either build a research team or to develop into a Recruitment Consultant.
As Executive Search Resourcer you will be responsible for:
- Providing insight and research into organisations and sectors
- Attending client briefing meetings to support the preparation of proposals and briefs
- Identifying and qualifying prospective candidates whilst working alongside the Consultants to make introductions and approaches
- Cultivating candidate and industry-expert relationships
- Preparation of client long-list and short-list reports
- Analysing information to develop insights and business intelligence on people and leadership related issues to develop white papers and articles
- Supporting with salary benchmarking reviews and preparing reports
- Supporting the success of Pure’s development programmes (Women’s Leadership, Best Employers Eastern Region and Board Ready Talent Scheme)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, comfortable with report writing and creating presentations
- Previous experience of research as part of a relevant degree topic (ie Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences)
- Strong data analysis skills
- High standards and quality driven with a good attention to detail
- Professionalism and discretion
- A commercial and inquisitive mind set
- Collaborative and creative team player with good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and deal with ambiguity
At Pure Executive we do things differently. We have created a dynamic, inclusive and supportive environment where people work flexibly, are approachable and a culture of teamwork is fostered. We measure our success through repeat business and referrals developed from our established long-term relationships as trusted advisors. If you believe you can contribute to Pure Executives growth and our approach complements your values we would love to hear from you. Please get in touch with Jodie Woodrow, Director for an exploratory discussion.