Pure Executive, a division of Pure, specialises in Executive search across the East of England. We work as a close-knit, collaborative team to support SMEs, Not-For-Profit and listed organisations find the right leaders for their organisations. We deliver board, senior leadership, non-executive and chair positions whether it be for succession planning, M&A activity, growth, turnaround, diversification, or wholesale change.
Pure Executive has grown over 20% since the pandemic and to enable continued growth, we are hiring a new Executive Search Consultant. Aligned to our core values of quality, teamwork, and innovation you will have the opportunity to work with our highly experienced team, who take pride in providing a holistic approach to Executive search.
Working as a member of the Executive recruitment team, your responsibilities will include:
- Nurture long term relationships with clients, candidates, and partners
- Build a pipeline of roles, pitch and secure new assignments
- Deliver board appointments, often alongside our experienced search Consultants
- Develop knowledge and expertise within client sectors
- Become a trusted advisor, providing recruitment and retention support, and added value advice that may also include Pure’s development programmes
- Liaise with our research team to identify appropriate candidates and industry insight.
- Support clients and candidates throughout the recruitment lifecycle and further develop the relationship thereafter
- Work in partnership with colleagues across Pure Group so that our client relationships are seamless, and where appropriate identify opportunities for colleagues
- Host and attend client and business advisor leadership events
We are seeking a collaborative, creative team player with excellent relationships. Skills and qualities required:
- Previous senior management recruitment experience is essential, which could be within a consultancy or in-house role.
- High levels of empathy and EQ with excellent relationship building skills.
- A commercial, inquisitive mind which strong business acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Resilience, positivity, proactivity, and a solution orientated outlook
- Pride in delivering a high quality, consultative service
- Empathy with Pure’s values and a genuine desire to make a positive, sustainable difference.
- Professionalism and discretion
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and deal with ambiguity
We offer competitive remuneration packages including a comprehensive benefits programme. This position could be based from any of our offices in Cambridge, Norwich, Ipswich or Chelmsford.
If you believe you can contribute to Pure Executives growth and our approach complements your values, we would love to hear from you. Please get in touch with Jodie Woodrow or Lynn Walters for an exploratory discussion.