Do you want to work for an award winning business, who see year on year growth with strong profits? In addition, they are focused on employee engagement scoring in the top % in the country. If successful in your application, you’ll have the opportunity to take on this hugely varied role where you will play a pivotal role delivering outstanding customer service and effective project delivery.
The minute to client signs off on a project, you will lead teams across; customer service, sales order processing, projects, supply chain, facilities, logistics, warehousing, and HSE. Alongside leading and developing teams, you will focus on continuous improvement and strategic development to deliver operational and commercial success.
We are looking for candidates who have a track record leading teams delivering industry leading customer experience and successful projects. This is a technical sale, solutions led environment where commercial teams work with customers to agree a solution, and you’ll have experience delivering the projects from a support, administration, and supply chain perspective.
- Provide leadership and direction to department managers, working closely to monitor operational performance.
- Set and monitor objectives to help achieve KPI goals relating to the annual plans.
- Continuous review of processes and controls to deliver continuous improvement plans and quality objectives.
- Develop and monitor departmental budgets with a focus on profit, whilst maintaining industry leading customer service.
- As part of the SLT you will contribute to long-term strategic planning.
- Build close working relationships focused on delivering service and driving efficiencies with overseas manufacturing teams, and third-party providers of logistics and some warehousing.