Newly created Board level Commercial Director opportunity within established Group and high profile Norfolk business.
With responsibility for sales (including bids and tenders) and marketing functions you will be responsible for developing and delivering growth strategies by bringing innovative commercial thinking to help deliver the business plan. The role will focus on delivering more to the current customer base and winning new business through value added services, innovation, and diversification of sectors.
You will be responsible for identifying and delivering new revenue opportunities in the market; growing revenue from the client base; creating a sustainable strategy for future growth and delivering accurate revenue projection. The successful candidate will drive performance and growth with responsibility for marketing strategy, sales plans and customer management initiatives.
- Provide leadership for the sales, bids, and marketing teams.
- Develop the sales and marketing strategy, focused on building pipeline.
- Work as part of the Board to develop and deliver innovative commercial business strategies.
- Explore new routes to market and diversify sectors.
- Lead marketing to complement sales strategy by ensuring plans reflect market intelligence and consumer trends.
This is an exceptionally exciting time to join the business where you will have the opportunity to play an active role at Board level and work with a dynamic, positive and values led team.
A compelling package is on offer including competitive base salary, car allowance, bonus structure, generous pension and holiday allowance. This is predominantly an office-based role; however, you will be out seeing customers and suppliers, so flexibility around your diary will be essential, including the option of home working.
Please contact Tom Earl, Director with your CV.