We are delighted to be supporting one of the region’s leading FMCG business to recruit a new CTO at a critical time.
Following a period of unprecedented growth and success, and having continually invested heavily in IT & Systems this is an exciting time to join this leading and well known international brand business.
The position will work as part of the senior management and board team and have full responsibility for everything IT, digital, technology and systems related.
Headline duties will include:
- Leadership for a multidisciplinary IT and Systems team across multiple locations inc. Support, infrastructure, dev, business analysis, project management & security.
- Management and development of the 2-5 year strategic plan alongside a substantial budget in excess of £10m
- Recommendations at board level for IT investment and future projects
- Management of IT and business systems for a complex and multi-site site business
- Development of programme of change including upcoming decisions regarding ERP & CRM investment
- Working with the senior team and business MD’s on IT and technology roadmap
What we are looking for:
- Experienced IT professional with a proven track record
- Dynamic, solutions orientated leader with experience supporting a team of 30+
- Experience in delivery of complex IT solutions in sizeable business environment's. ERP/CRM/BI/Architecture etc...
- Complex stakeholder experience
- Project delivery experience
- Knowledge of Azure/Microsoft stack
- Supply Chain Experience - ideally the candidate would be someone who has strong experience with supply chain, distribution and/or manufacturing.
- Proven inspirational leader that can develop and lead a high performing team for the future.
Pls get in touch for the full details.