Pure Executive are delighted to be the exclusive recruitment partner to Cambridge Power Ltd in the appointment of their new Chief Financial Officer.
Founded in 2019 by East of England based Pigeon Investment Management Ltd, Cambridge Power Ltd are developers of innovative energy solutions incorporating Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS) and solar PV technology. Having developed the largest portfolio of BESS sites throughout the UK, the business is well positioned to scale impressive growth and make a significant contribution to the UK GreenTech market and a Net Zero future. This newly created role presents a unique and exciting opportunity for an exceptional CFO to join the forward-thinking Board, with responsibility for developing financial strategy, producing financial information and effectively managing stakeholders to drive performance.
We are looking to attract:
- An experienced CFO with an inclusive and collaborative approach, skilled in shaping strategic growth plans and motivated to drive commercial success and shareholder value
- A hands-on proactive leader who will be responsible for appointing a financial team to support the role, ensuring they are value-add partners to the business and highly skilled at producing financial information
- A trusted advisor to the Board, who will support and provide constructive challenge, developing a relationship built on mutual respect and a shared vision for the future
- An innovative individual demonstrating excellent communication and relationship-building skills with the ability to clearly present performance and business information to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of reporting to a global fund business with previous achievement of leading growth, with Renewables/Energy/Greentech/Technology sector experience being essential
- Fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) commercially focused finance leader, demonstrating a strong combination of technical accounting, financial modelling, and analytical skills
- Comfortable in a blended role requiring both strategic financial planning and hands-on production of financial information
- Cash and working capital management in a global investor/PE-backed finance environment.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to implement and ensure robust financial controls
- Gravitas and credibility with strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Live within a commutable distance to the Head Office in Bury St Edmunds, with the flexibility to travel to occasional meetings in London.
A highly competitive salary and benefits package is on offer, including car allowance, discretionary bonus and LTIP.
Cambridge Power Ltd offer an inclusive, hybrid working environment.
If your experience and aspirations are aligned to the requirements of this opportunity, then please contact Jodie Woodrow, Business Director at Pure Executive for further information.