Pure Executive are delighted to be working in exclusive partnership with Cogent Technology Ltd to appoint an outstanding Chief Financial Officer to the Board.
Cogent Technology Ltd bring advanced, life-enhancing technologies to life through revolutionary device and electronics manufacture. From pioneering facilities in Felixstowe, they serve clients around the world in MedTech, GreenTech and Telecommunications industries. Invested for significant growth, Cogent are aiming to be a Top 10 medical device manufacturer within two years. With a progressive people focused culture, Cogent nurture a vibrant, innovative and quality driven workplace.
This newly created CFO role requires a driven, dynamic and experienced individual to establish first-class financial leadership in-house as it transitions from an external partner. It will be an exceptionally exciting time to join the business, with the forecasted growth meaning deeper financial understanding, analysis and strategic planning is required. Working in close collaboration with the Managing Director and potential external investors, the ideal candidate will be experienced in working with management teams within technical manufacturing to drive profitable growth and shareholder value. With responsibility for the financial compliance, sustainability and development of the business, the successful candidate will be aligned with Cogent Technology’s passion to Build Technology to Enhance Lives. They will bring energy, commitment and fresh thinking to the team and support Cogent Technology in this new and important phase of its journey.
- Fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) senior financial professional with M&A experience
- Blended skill set of strategic leadership with operational, hands on delivery
- Excellent technical reporting skills with robust commercial acumen
- An inspiring, people focused leader who will coach, mentor and develop teams
- Gravitas and credibility to effectively manage and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience of driving growth and leading change, ideally in a pre/post transaction environment
- Financial modelling, analysis and appraisal skills
Pure Executive are the retained search partners to Cogent Technology Ltd – please contact Jodie Woodrow or Andy Dowsett for further information.