Chief Commercial Officer
For further information please contact Scott Woodrow.Apply
A unique and highly exciting opportunity to join an early stage EdTech start-up.
We're looking for a CCO to join our team and drive our customer-centric approach to business.
In start up this is a hugely broad role encompassing sales, strategy, marketing, recruitment, and product!
We are looking for someone who is excited by directly contributing to the creation of a SaaS success story.
You will be actively involved in driving the business plan and shaping the direction of the company.
You will work closely with the product team to help grow the business and ensure that our customers' needs are at the forefront of everything we do.
We are looking for:
- You have a deep understanding of the SaaS industry and will be able to identify new growth opportunities and develop effective strategies to retain and grow our customer base.
- You have extensive experience developing and implementing strategies to improve customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention.
- You have had experience using customer feedback to drive successful product evolution.
- You have experience developing and executing a strong sales growth plan.
- You are passionate about developing the team around you.
- You enjoy tracking business progress with data and metrics
- You enjoy working with ambiguity where you have options to explore and create.
- Significant experience in customer-facing roles, with a strong track record of improving customer satisfaction and retention.
- Proven record of winning new business and rapid expansion.
- Business development within a successful b2b SaaS start-up environment.
- Experience leading and managing customer-focused teams, including customer support, service and teams handling customer complaints and inquiries.
- Ability to work with customers to design bespoke solutions, which are technically feasible.
- You directly contributed towards the successful launch of a new brand.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify and analyse customer feedback and trends.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Have worked in and with multiple cultures / countries.
- U.K. Remote. UK hub is Cambridge where you will be expected to work 2-3 times per month.
- £80,000 – £100,000 pa depending on experience
- Company shares/equity options scheme