Working for a leading B2B tech business in Suffolk, this is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the areas top success stories.
The company, having won a major new account are seeking to recruit an experienced senior sales/marketing professional to work with a broad range of current clients and who can develop relationships and business in new markets across the UK whilst leading an experienced team.
With a remit across sales, marketing and operations you will work at board level but with a hands on approach and the desire to still "lead by example"
Duties will include:
• You will be expected to build your own sales and marketing plan with measurable kpi’s and meet specific revenue targets
• Develop and build lead and sales pipelines
• Crystallise and develop work with current repeat use clients
• Forecasting and budget management with full P&L responsibilities
• Generating a clear strategy and road map for business opportunities through a variety of marketing campaigns
• Organise your own schedule including meetings, appointments and network events
• Provide a professional handover to internal account managers who will take over some of the accounts secured by yourself depending on size.
• Set the right leadership tone to continue the culture of empowerment, trust, focus and delivery within a supportive, encouraging environment whilst continuing to develop people/team.
• Build professional, strategic and productive business relationships with account base
• Regularly achieve individual revenue and margin targets
• Understand the account base and demonstrate accurate account mapping / forecasting within all accounts
What we are looking for:
• A senior Sales/Ops leaders with experience of developing revenue, sales and relationships in a growing business
• Should have a proven track record of working to and achieving growth targets
• Knowledge of either the IT, Marketing or Telecommunication markets essential
• Excellent communication & leadership skills
• Business acumen, IT and report writing experience
• Enthusiasm, drive and ambition
Part of the senior management team and with excellent opportunities for progression and development to a board level post, the position offers a superb base salary with excellent OTE, company car & bonus, pension, healthcare, laptop, mobile, and flexi working.
The position is working in a modern and open plan environment with a dynamic and growing business.....
Please get in touch for an overview of the business and full job spec.