Group People OfficerJob not available
With a maintained focus on expert service, modern technology and innovation to support the customer journey, Curtis Banks have grown fivefold since their floatation on AIM in 2015. The Group is transforming from a SIPP administration business to a holistic retirement solutions Group with nearly 1000 employee across multiple locations in the UK. Highly acquisitive, with a strong track record of product development and profitable growth, the Group continue to scale and add value within the long term wealth planning market. This role, in collaboration with the Executive Committee and Group Board, is integral to positioning Curtis Banks for continued sustainable growth ensuring people and culture are at the forefront of the business.
The scope of the role includes:
• Creation and ownership of the people strategy that will enable the Group to achieve its strategic objectives
• Embed a positive and progressive culture that engages people across the organisation, within all its individual entities
• Leadership of the HR function including resourcing, talent development and employee relations.
• Review and design an appropriate group-wide reward strategy across all levels within the organisation
• Support the Board to develop and implement an Equality, Diversity and Inclusion strategy that is widely adopted
• Accountability of the people strategy within future M&A activity.
The successful candidate will be a highly experienced HR leader with experience of supporting organisations through significant growth and change. You will be dynamic, commercial and communicative, with strong personal credibility.
This is a key strategic appointment requiring experience, vision and focus to steer the Group through significant change and alignment whilst working towards ambitious goals and targets.
The following experience is required:
• Previous Group People Officer/ Group HR Director experience
• A background in professional, acquisitive businesses of c1000+ employees. Financial services, professional services or a regulated business would be desirable
• Influencing, presenting and facilitation skills at Board and Senior Leadership Team level.
• Problem solving on both operational and strategic issues, with a pragmatic, flexible and innovative approach
• A track record of finding common sense commercial solutions to problems and delivering high quality outcomes
• Proven experience of reward strategies, including incentive schemes and share options
• Experience in aligning diverse cultures
The group has its principal offices in Ipswich, Bristol and Portsmouth, with additional sites across the UK. The location is flexible, provided the individual can balance their time between a variety of locations to enable effective relationship building with the team and key stakeholders.
Up to £150,000 pa basic salary (depending in experience) + executive benefits package including long term incentive share option plans, 30 days holiday, pension and bonus scheme.
Curtis Banks are an equal opportunities employer. They celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all colleagues. They are forward looking and are therefore open to consider flexible working arrangements provided they meet the complexity of business needs associated with a multi-locational, AIM listed business.
This opportunity is being managed as an exclusive, retained campaign on behalf of Curtis Banks. All applications must be submitted via Pure Executive. For more details please contact Paul Sheldrake or Jodie Woodrow on 01223 666455.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: