Pure Executive have been engaged exclusively to recruit a Finance Director to be based at their Head Office in Harlow, Essex.
Our client, a US owned manufacturing business, has been experiencing a sustained period of growth and is a dominant player in the UK market. They are now looking for a Finance Director to lead the finance function, play a major part in the senior management team and drive operational performance to support future growth plans.
• Lead the UK part of the Group on achieving annual growth targets
• Effectively manage the Finance team, ensuring that reporting is completed accurately and within given timeframes
• Deliver a range of reporting into the senior leadership team and US Group with relevant commentary
• Interpret and report on key trends and performance issues within the impact and help understand the impact on day to day business
• Ensure the business is compliant with all regulatory regulations and standards
• Lead the internal and external audit process
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:-
• Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
• Must have experience within an SME manufacturing environment
• Strong leadership skills
• High attention to detail and someone who is “into the numbers”
• Strong reporting skills both written and verbal
For a confidential conversation please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Executive in Chelmsford, Essex.