Pure Executive have been retained to support a global manufacturer to recruit a commercially focused CFO for their flagship division. You will manage all financial tasks for the division, and sit within the leadership team to drive the performance across all sites.
The business continues to grow within a competitive sector through advanced R&D and new product development. You will sit on an operational board charged with ensuring the company remains a market leader who are ahead of the curve.
• Ensure the timely and accurate reporting across all sites for local management teams, and consolidated numbers for group
• Supporting performance through weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI / dashboard reporting
• Ensure that a budget and 3 year plan for the Division is prepared annually, and that forecasts are prepared on a quarterly basis, along wither relevant analysis and reporting
• Provide governance to decision making and ensure the business is compliant through strong financial control and internal audit
• Robust forecasting and cash management
• Continually review and develop systems and provide a strong IT strategy
• Manage the acquisition (and disposal) of capital assets throughout the Division
• Leadership of local finance teams to ensure a business partnering approach is taken to financial management and decision making
• Play an active role in pricing and managing costs
Required skills and experience:
• Qualified ACA, CIMA, ACCA
• Previous experience operating within a multi-site manufacturing business
• Commercial acumen and track record of supporting growth
• Strong leadership experience
• Excellent communicator and ability to operate at all levels
• Evidence of making quick and well-formed decisions
• Strong problem solving and project experience
For more information, please contact Lucy Plumb of Pure Executive who is managing this position on behalf of Tom Earl.