Finance DirectorJob not available
Our long standing client are a diverse group of businesses which have experienced significant growth over the of years both organically and by acquisition.
This newly created role with report into the Managing Director and Group Finance Director and is most suited to someone who is looking to step into there first Finance Director role.
This will be a broad role that will oversee the full finance function, delivering first class reporting and analysis that will support strategic decision making. You will need to have a strong work ethic and a passion for success. The role will have clear progression and development for the right candidate to progress their career.
• Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with relevant experience in a senior finance role within a medium size business
• Likely to have trained in practice with strong technical accounting experience and blend of commercial acumen
• Strong IT and system skills
• The ability to communicate at all levels and be a key influencer
• Proactive, personable with an analytical and logical mindset
If you would like more information on this outstanding opportunity, then please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Executive.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: