Director of FinanceJob not available
To be responsible for the preparation, presentation and analysis of the charities budgets and the provision of financial information and advice to the Chief Executive and the Board of Trustees.
Key member of the SMT, leading the Accounts team in the preparation of the accounts and all budgetary information. Providing all the financial information and expert financial guidance needed to support and achieve the aims and ambitions of the organisation.
To line manage, provide guidance and development to the Accounts Manager and Accounts Assistant and to supervise the Payroll Manager on accounts matters and to be responsible for all accounting systems.
Key responsibilities include:
• To provide advice and reports to the Director of Operations, Chief Executive and the Board of Trustees on all financial matters. Attending CEO and Board Meetings when required and to ensure accurate and effective understanding and management of the organisation's financial position is maintained.
• To be a key member of the SMT with leadership and accountability for financial management and planning, reporting, budgeting controls, cash flow, invoicing, the reserves policy, and the management of financial assets and resources.
• To be responsible for the preparation and presentation of the Statutory Accounts and management of the auditing process.
• To be the main contact with auditors, tax advisors, HMRC, Companies House and The Charities Commission on financial matters and ensure financial compliance with those organisations.
• To maintain and review the Partial Exemption VAT scheme and to deal with other tax matters relevant to the organisation.
• To work closely with all budget holders in establishing and managing relevant income and cost budgets and in the identifying and reporting of budget deficits, surpluses and forecasts.
• To work closely with bid/contract writers in producing accurate budgets for new contracts.
• To play a key role in the strategic development, sustainability and future planning of the organisation with focus on financial resources and capabilities.
For further information and a confidential chat, please contact Joseph O'Sullivan at Pure.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: