We are recruiting on behalf of one of the regions leading brand businesses, who following an exciting period of continued growth and development, are seeking to recruit a new commercially focused IT Director.
This broad role will cover all aspects of a complex and busy IT function, whilst working as a key part of the senior management team driving IT strategy and commercial development.
Duties and responsibilities will include the following…
• Development of a strategic plan and roadmap for IT & management of a substantial IT budget
• Management of a large team of 15+
• Responsible for IT and infrastructure for a multi-site business across the UK
• Management of multiple bespoke systems across various business functions
• Full responsibility for ERP, CRM, telecoms systems, intranet and remote access etc...
• Responsibility for all security, network , server and infrastructure issues/developments
• Develop a better support function for internal issues and reduce queries per month
• Various projects to lead developments for IT across all areas!
What we are looking for…
We are looking for an experienced senior IT professional, who understands, and is passionate about IT, but with a vision to use their experience to simplify, and help the end user!
We also need someone that can see the bigger picture!!
You will drive efficiencies and tech development but with an eye for the commercial impact and usability of new systems…
Your responsibilities will span the full IT remit including development, projects, architecture and infrastructure so you can expect to have total control of the technology both internal and externally to the business.
It's essential; that you're happy getting your hands dirty but also negotiating with suppliers and working with the board. Business acumen and great communication skills are really important! You will drive and develop a new strategy for IT in a growing business, and have the negotiation skills to deal with multiple contracts whilst managing your team to deliver the very best service and support levels internally.
What's on offer…
The business are offering a market leading salary and broad range of generous benefits including bonus, healthcare, pension, company car and a very generous holiday allowance. The working environment is modern and open plan with local parking.
To apply please contact Scott Woodrow @ Pure Resourcing Solutions, IT.