An exciting Interim Finance Director position has become available for a growing SME business based in North Essex that is part of a larger UK Group.
I am exclusively representing our client who are a supplier of premium products to an array of construction related businesses. The Group have a strong market presence and a strategic plan for growth.
This newly created role will take full control of the finance function as well as working closely with the Managing Director to support and drive growth. You will need to be hands on given the size of the business and have a background in either manufacturing or construction. Your reporting line will be into the Group Finance Director with exposure to various other stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities: -
• Build and manage key relationships with the Managing Director and Group Finance Director
• Implement and produce a full line of reporting including monthly reporting packs and annual budgeting / forecasting with the relevant commentary
• Offer insightful and commercially focused advice and back up recommendations with high quality financial information and analysis
• Implement a range of process, systems and financial control improvements
• Lead business and operational risk initiatives to minimal risk
• Ensure that costs are well managed with any necessary costs fully justified
• Become a key stakeholder in the business and provide leadership and support the finance team and wider business
The Candidate: -
• Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
• Experience at Finance Director level within a manufacturing or construction environment
• Ability to be hands on and manage a bottom to top accounting process
• A self-starter with a passion for continuous improvement and delivering top quality financial information
• Strong managerial and communication skills