This is a great opportunity to work with a long established, privately run manufacturing business located in South Norfolk. Reporting directly to the owners, you will play a key strategic role as well as ensuring the business has strong control and governance frameworks.
You will lead the team ensuring all day to day, month end, and year end reporting is undertaken on time and accurately. You will ensure the overall effective financial management and commercial objectives of the business are achieved.
• Management of the finance team focusing on professional development, providing a business partnering approach.
• Ensure management information is provided accurately and on time. You will proactively provide insight into trends, risks, and opportunities.
• Work with operations and production teams producing a set of KPI's and dashboard reporting to maximise operational efficiency.
• Management of budgeting, forecasting, and cash management processes
• Review all capital expenditure, tendering processes, and contracts to ensure the right levels of ROI.
• Play an active role within the SLT providing advice and guidance on all financial matters to ensure risks are minimised, and opportunities taken.
• Mange the audit process; ensure strong financial controls and processes are in place and always developed.
• Manage external relationships including banks and auditors.
The successful candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with experience gained from a manufacturing environment. You will be able to evidence a commercial approach and where you have positively impacted company performance. Strong system skills including ERP knowledge will be essential.
You will be a natural leader, both managing teams and working as part of a senior leadership team. You will be a confident communicator with the ability to influence and engage at all levels and throughout all departments.
In return you will have the chance to take on a highly commercial role within a business who have motivations to grow and develop. As the number one finance person you will be able to influence and develop the company.
For more information or to apply, please contact Tom Earl at Pure.