Our client is an established, privately owned specialist manufacturing business invested for significant growth. Operating from two purpose built sites, they export globally and have a strong reputation for relationship led partnerships, quality and standards, sustainability and professionalism.
This newly created C-Suite role leading operations reports to the CEO, working in collaboration with the wider Board and senior leadership team. The role will take ownership for implementing the strategic growth plans by driving productivity, efficiencies, quality and staff engagement across production and processing. The role is broad and involved in its scope, requiring a balance between strategic input and operational delivery. Leading a team of c45 people, building on the culture is fundamental to success, ensuring people are motivated and happy in their work.
A sample of some of the key responsibilities include:
• Oversee company operations and employee productivity
• Analysis of all operations and profit centres, identifying areas of process improvement and implementing recommendations
• Improve efficiency through LEAN techniques and driving a culture of high performance
• Develop robust and effective maintenance plans
• Maintain and improve standards of H&S and quality
• Play a key role as a Board member, contributing to the continued success and development of the business
Most importantly, the successful appointee will continue to lead growth and drive profitable results whilst embedding a high performance culture.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who will enjoy working as part of this growing, successful company and is looking to play a long-term role in its success. Skills and attributes required include:
• Board level experience specifically within growing industrial manufacturing/production business
• Strong understanding of high-performance operations and efficiency methodologies ie LEAN
• Significant international export experience
• High level experience of SHEQ
• Good problem-solving skills and the ability to unite people around decisions and give clear instruction where necessary.
• Credible and professional, with sound commercial judgment and an ability to think through the broader implications.
Up to £100,000 depending in experience + executive benefits package including car allowance, pension and bonus scheme.
Pure Executive are the exclusive retained recruitment partners to support Sackers Ltd with this exciting appointment.
If you meet the above criteria and are motivated by the opportunity, please send your CV to Jodie Woodrow.