This is a business with a passion for developing their people and providing outstanding customer service, which has led to significant growth and brand recognition. Success and year on year development has come both organically, and through strategic acquisitions.
This position has been created as part of a strategy to future proof long-term succession and support the continued growth of the business. The leadership team are forward thinking and have ambition, energy and a confidence built from their success, and all share aligned goals to continually evolve and grow the company.
Working alongside the Chairman and the Senior Management team, you will take on the remaining operational duties from the Chairman, creating a structure, which allows the main Board to focus on strategy and the Leadership team to run the business effectively and deliver strategic goals.
You will provide day-to-day leadership, which continues to drive performance whilst reinforcing the values. Key responsibilities will include:
• developing, coaching and performance management
• recruitment and retention of staff, whilst developing employee brand
• financial analysis and modelling
• supporting on acquisitions
• negotiating contracts
• property management
• strategy and investment reviews to maximise growth opportunities
• overall IT management
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and attributes;
• Strong management / leadership background and proven track record developing highly skilled, engaged and performance led teams
• General business management breadth and flexibility
• Financial literacy essential, and previous exposure to M&A activity and legal agreements would be advantageous
• Communication skills both verbal and written and ability to build relationships at all levels throughout an organisation
• Negotiation skills and previous experience of contracts / bids and tenders
• Solutions led with strong problem solving skills / experience
• Willingness to learn new skills and experience
This is a truly exciting opportunity to join a business focused on creating a great place to work, whilst achieving outstanding commercial success. They are ambitious and joining in a senior role, you will play a significant role in both developing and achieving strategic goals.
Pure Executive have been retained to manage this assignment. Please contact Lucy Plumb, who is managing the process on behalf of Tom Earl.