Pure Executive have been retained exclusively to recruit a board level Chief Financial Officer for this well-established niche design, manufacturing and engineering business based on the outskirts of Ipswich.
Listed on the London Stock Exchange, Tex Holdings plc is a Group of nine businesses incorporating Plastics, Boards & Panels and Engineering for high profile industries and projects worldwide.
This is an important Executive role, working in partnership with the Board and reporting to the Chairman and company shareholders. The business is seeking an experienced, driven individual who will provide leadership and direction to ensure the continued profitable growth of the organisation. You will contribute fully to the development of the business strategy and forward planning across all areas of the business, maximising commercial opportunities, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance.
Key experience required:
• Professionally Qualified Accountant – ACA, ACCA or CIMA
• Experience of working at Director level, ideally within a medium sized privately owned manufacturing/engineering business
• Operational with proven ability to work at a strategic level, with responsibility for leading a value add finance team
• Strong business acumen, with change management and process improvement experience
• To partner with the Chairman and Managing Director in providing financial leadership to help drive strategic objectives, business plans and budgets
• Deliver robust budgets, forecasts & monthly/annual results with insightful commercial commentary to ensure collaboration and accountability across the business to drive profitable growth
• Present the financial performance of the Group at Board meetings
• Publish the results of the Group on a half yearly basis, presenting (together with the Chair/MD) these results to shareholders, city analysts and employees
• Maintain excellent investor and professional advisor (including bank, auditors & solicitors) relations
• Provide financial insight, quality analysis with informative summaries and commercial recommendations, to support informed decision making leading to improved business performance
• Ensure costs in the business are justified and well managed
• Drive continual improvements in costings and manufacturing systems to enable the business to better understand costs and enable it to target efficiency savings and operational improvements
• Manage, coach and develop a small finance team - providing overall leadership for financial reporting, business information, treasury management and compliance
• Promote a business partnering, value add approach within the finance function
• Company Secretary of Tex Holdings and Secretary to the Trustees of Tex Holdings Pension Scheme - reporting and governance
The business is seeking an individual who is:
• Able to communicate and influence at all levels of the organisation
• A natural leader, with the ability to gain respect and work as a team player with a range of people
• Genuine, with a down to earth nature
• Organisaed with a collaborative approach
• Positive, with a hands on approach, highly motivated with drive to achieve success
• High degree of ethics and professional standards
A competive base salary and benefits package is on offer.