Pure Executive has been retained exclusively to recruit a CFO for a multi-site manufacturing business based in Clacton, Essex.
Our client are a global leader in there market place and manufacture a high quality product to a variety of industries. With locations in Europe and the US, this role will oversee three trading entities and manage a medium size finance team.
The CFO will have functional responsibility for Finance, Purchasing, IT, Legal and Logistics whilst reporting into the Group CEO. Your involvement in supporting the strategic direction of the Group will be critical in driving business performance.
Combining all of the traditional functions of a CFO, our client are looking for an individual with the following experience:-
• Financial control of the Group and deliver all reporting within local deadlines and to the highest quality
• Manage a variety of senior stakeholder relationships
• Proactively manage any potential risk
• Ownership of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts preparation, presentation and consolidation in multiple currencies
• Budge and Forecast preparation and delivery
• Managing Working Capital requirements
• Standard costing and variance analysis]
• Enhance and develop all systems, processes and controls
• Lead all internal and external audit needs
• Treasury management and optimisation
Experience / Qualifications:
• ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified Accountant
• Significant manufacturing experience essential
• International / Group experience would be an advantage
• Experienced in a number one finance role with a broader remit of just finance i.e. IT, HR, Purchasing, etc
• First class communications skills both oral and written
• Ability to challenge at board level
Please note that any direct or agency applications will be sent directly to Pure Executive as per the terms of our engagement for review.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Executive in Essex.