Pure are exclusively recruiting an Interim Finance Director position for a long standing client that is expected to last for six months.
Our client is a global business that has grown significantly over the past few years.
The role will be a key figure within the senior leadership team and work closely with the Managing Director.
- Ownership of the full finance function for the relevant divisional business
- Produce annual budgets and cashflow forecasts, updated on a quarterly basis
- Review and interrogate weekly P&L reports
- Create and implement a range of KPI reporting with relevant analysis across various areas
- Oversee all banking facilities
- Preparation of IFRS accounts for all trading entities
- Preparation of appropriate VAT and Tax returns
- Manage all internal and external audit requirements
- Interrogate and improve financial controls and processes
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with relevant experience in a senior finance role
- Background within an large privately owned business or corporate environment with the relevant team management experience
- Strong technical ability as well as a commercial outlook
- Academically bright
- Demonstrate improvement in systems and processes
- Proactive, personable with an analytical and logical mindset
- Strong IT skills i.e. advanced Excel user with the ability to use pivot tables, v look ups, If formulas, etc.
If you would like more information on this opportunity then please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Executive in Chelmsford, Essex.