An exceptional opportuntiy to join one of the most exciting and rapidly expanding niche retail/e-commerce businesses in our region.
This newly created post will drive strategic initiatives across the business and review all activities to support profitability, sustainability and innovation.
A particular focus in this role will be data and operations, looking at how the business can utilise and leaver business information whilst driving project, business analysis and new thinking...
* Design and lead process change and technology initiatives to meet and develop business needs
* Performance management and process improvement across functions - finance, sales, product, IT, supply chain etc....
* Lead business analysis, operations and PM teams
* Build the capabilities and efficiencies in operational areas
* Establish and map processes and improvements to aid sales growth and development into new markets
* Work closely with R&D and continuous improvements
We are looking for someone with the following:
* Excellent business operations experience - ideally from a retail, FMCG or E-Commerce background
* Previous consultancy experience would be highly advantageous
* Proven track record in driving change
* Excellent communication, leadership and people skills
* Strong analytical and project management experience
* Ideally with some experience in data, big data and BI
The post offers a clear career path, exciting entrepreneurial environment and a market leading salary and benefits package.