Pure to bring region’s finance directors together to discuss preparing for Brexit and beyond
The next series of Finance Director (FD) Breakfast Clubs will take place in June and July, giving senior finance professionals from across the Eastern region the chance to come together to discuss the UK’s departure from the European Union (EU).
The FD Clubs, which have been running since 2014, are organised by professional recruitment consultants Pure and accountancy firm Grant Thornton. The June and July sessions have been organised to help finance leaders understand how the key issues of Brexit are likely to impact on businesses in our region. The discussions will include preparing for Brexit, trade and cross border activity, adapting finance processes and systems and future talent recruitment and retention.
The clubs will take place across the region as follows:
- Tuesday 20 June – Cambridge: to be held at Grant Thornton’s office at Cambridge Science Park
- Wednesday 21 June – Chelmsford: to be held at Grant Thornton’s office on New London Road
- Friday 23 June – Peterborough: to be held at co-host Greenwoods Solicitors office on City Road
- Thursday 29 June – Ipswich: to be held at conference venue Wherstead Park
- Thursday 13 July – Norwich: to be held at Grant Thornton’s office in Gilders Way
All the events start at 8am and are open to senior finance professionals across the region. For more information, or to reserve a place, email Tom Earl at firstname.lastname@example.org.