Pure are exclusively recruiting the role of Divisional Finance Director for a dynamic and fast growing Group near Chelmsford, Essex. This role will work closely with the CEO and Managing Director and play an active member of the board.
This diverse group of companies are well established, have a global footprint and have seen significant growth both organically and by acquisition. You will be leading the finance and IT function, managing a medium size team. With further acquisitions to come you will be a key player in driving the business forward.
The position will lead the delivery of accurate, timely and relevant financial information to management and ensuring robust financial controls are in place.
• Ownership of all Finance and IT in the relevant divisional business
• Produce annual budgets and cashflow forecasts, updated on a quarterly basis
• Review and interrogate weekly P&L reports
• Create and implement a range of KPI reporting with relevant analysis across various areas
• Oversee all banking facilities
• Preparation of IFRS accounts for all trading entities
• Preparation of appropriate VAT and Tax returns
• Manage external professional relationships with banks, auditors, solicitors, etc.
• Manage all internal and external audit requirements
• Interrogate and improve financial controls and processes
• Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with relevant experience in a senior finance role
• Background within an large privately owned business or corporate environment with the relevant team management experience
• Strong technical ability as well as a commercial outlook
• Academically bright
• Demonstrate improvement in systems and processes
• Proactive, personable with an analytical and logical mindset
• Strong IT skills i.e. advanced Excel user with the ability to use pivot tables, v look ups, If formulas, etc.
If you would like more information on this opportunity then please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure .